WELCOME

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Just Checking In

Hey Guys, Yes it has been a very long time since I've been here to run my mouth. Really I have missed everyone. Truly my life have been so busy and I have had to prioritize my time so I had to put "A Place Call Home" on the back burner for a while. However I did want to drop in to let everyone know that I'm still among the living. No matter what's going on in my life I always find time do a little decorating around here. Well this is one of the things that's been keeping me occupied.
Yep I'm attending school to become a Project Manager. So I've been studying to sit for the exam which will be in November. To acheive my certification as a PMP, has been my goal/dream for a while now so I must stay focused on studying to pass the exam. My certification can assist me in every area of my life, so I'm enthusiastic about becoming a PM. I'll have to tell you guys about my old job in another post. Well a girl can't go to school and not have a spot mamma cave to study in. So with that being said a month before I started school I hit some of my favorite spots in search of furniture for my space. I tell you guys I just love me some CL(Craiglist) because I can shop anytime of the night. My heart skipped a beat when I eyed this piece on CL.
Me and my girlfriend had a difficult time getting this girl in my truck. I was convinced that if it wouldn't fit in the truck we were going to walk it home, yes every mile of the way. But with some strategic maneuvering we finally got it in the truck. I just want to give you guys a sneak peek of my office/mamma cave.
Do you guys like? I promise to come back on the weekend with the reveal and all details. Loretta

1 comment:

Librarian 101 said...

Hi Loretta, glad to see you're back!