WELCOME

Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Day of Shopping

Happy Saturday,
 We survived the blizzard of 2011. OK, now that the streets are all clear of the snow I felt that today would be the perfect day to do a little shopping. Well let me tell you guys a great spot to score some beautiful items for your home. BURLINGTON COAT FACTORY. Well they sell more than just coats. I love this store for adding nice pieces to my rooms, and the prices are great.

I'm pulling items together for my office/mom cave, so I've been keeping my eye's peeled for items for the room. Today I went to several stores (Marshall's, T.J. Maxx, Kohl's, Burlington Coat Factory). Here are some of the items that I found at Burlington. I really don't know if Burlington is in every city, but if you have one in your area stop and take a look. Wait and of course I checked out a thrift store and found my buy for the day.
Cute little owl lamp for just $19.99
I really like these garden stools, I have seen these on some websites for hundreds of dollars, this one was only $29.99 and the quality was great, it was a heavy piece. 
            Another cute garden stool, this one is $59.00 dollars, I'll keep my eye on this one for my office.
They have tons of accent pillows, this one is nice and have great splashes of color for the spring.

Nice white accent pieces and the owl is really cute.



Nice colors for $12.00 dollars.


These are huge and for $49.00 dollars in black & white.
Another huge mirror, this should go on sale soon, it's been there for a while. It's a little to rich for my blood at $99.99.
I love this little croc-print stool/ottoman and for $20.00 dollars. I really don't have any room for it so I left it.

2 comments:

ida said...

I love this ottman.

Loretta said...

Yes it is beautiful, should have purchased it.