WELCOME

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mr. Thomaspaul & I Love Me Some Pillows

Well I'm totally confessing my love for PILLOWS!!!! Yes it is now out and I feel so much better. This week I found out that it is so much better to purchase pillow covers instead of purchasing pillows. Pillows are like magic, they can transform a room instantly, talking about a room makeover, just add or switch out a couple of pillows. This week while thrifting at the SA(Salvation Army), I ran across this beautiful pillows, it was new, the fabric was a cute brown and white linen with a blossom print flower. Wow I thought do I really need this pillow? I have so many pillows which room would I use it in? I then turned around and found  the twin in a cart, OK so there were two of them. After a careful evaluation I found a hidden zipper. I noticed that this was actually a pillow case and it was well made the quality was really nice. I unzipped the case and noticed that it was hand sewn in India and it was made by Thomaspaul. Who is Thomaspaul?? I went to high school with a guy name Paul Thomas? OK I broke down and decided to purchase these pillows. It is so funny how they price the items one pillow was $5.06 and the other was $4.00 dollars.




When I got home I decided to Google Mr. Thomaspaul to find out more about my pillows. Well I did find out that he is a designer and make beautiful items for the home including rugs, pillows and lamp shades. While searching I found my pillows here  http://www.burkedecor.com/Blossom-Pillow-in-Java-by-Thomas-Paul-p/ln-0011-jav.htm.  Thanks again SA, now in which room can I put these.     

3 comments:

Pam - @diy Design Fanatic said...

What great pillows! They look very expensive, so they were a very good find!

Loretta said...

Thanks Pam, I love them.

Daja McEntire said...

You got those for a steal but you have the eye for expensive things!!