WELCOME

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Thrift Store Find

On Friday after a long exhausting week of work I decided to stop by the thrift store just to browse I truly find it relaxing. Well over in the corner wrapped in tape look at what I found. I didn't even have to unwrap it  I could see the colors on the end and this rug looked familiar. Well when the manager quoted me a price of $25.00 dollars, it was a done deal!!!!!!!!
I ran to the register to pay for it.    


 


When I got home I unwrapped my rug and this is it. I loved the colors and it is new no spots or stains at all. While my dog Chichi was checking out my new rug I started my research, on the back of the rug was the measurements on a tag from Target, so I quickly went to Target website to see if I could find it.  I had noticed this rug at Target a few months ago.Well, well, it was featured on their website as the Home Azul  Floral Wool Rug-Blue/Brown the measurements were 78" x 120".  I knew that I had scored when I looked at the price of $349.99.......OMG.  OK, this will be the perfect rug for my office with a huge savings of $324.00 dollars. Thanks SA.( The Salvation Army receives Target items).
Well the colors are perfect with these $40.00 dollar thrift store chairs my daughter found me. Oh check out my bird print pillow from West Elm, another thrift find for $2.45. Stay tune I'm planning to reveal my office soon.

1 comment:

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

wow! great find! That is a really pretty rug.
you left a comment about my blogger tips. :) I subscribe to my comments, they land in my inbox. From there I reply to them via email. However, because you don't have your email attached to your blogger profile, you are a no-reply blogger. I suggest you change that so that bloggers can communicate with you.
thanks for stopping by!
gail