WELCOME

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

NEW SHOPPING OLD TIME POTTERY

I have been totally busy for the last week. I have so many projects to complete and some to start. My sister Paula lives out of town and came to stay at my house for a week. When she come to visit she is always a joy and a modern day Martha Stewart. She is a great cook and love home decorating, oh and she came to teach me how to sew. We never got around to that, that's a different post.

While taking my sister back home she encouraged me to stop by a home decorating store in her town name Old Time Pottery.  I had never been to this store, only because there is not one in Chicago. When we walked in the door I knew that I was hooked. Here are some of the things that I liked:
I love anything Black & White.

   Elegant mirror, really cheap $39.00.
I purchased two of these little birdies @ $1.99 each to sing in my home for  the spring.
They have tons of throw pillows for $7.00 each.

They have gorgeous large fabric samples for $4.99 a yard.
I love this fabric.

 They had so many lamps, these are cute for the spring in bright colors for $12.99 each.
I like this lamp,but I would paint the base white.  
I purchased this beautiful mirror for $24.99, they had two left I grab it and didn't take a picture in the store, but I couldn't beat the price with a stick.(my mother's old saying). I'll be posting on my new mirror later this week.

Ok back to Old Time Pottery, this store has some nice home deco items at bargin prices. 
Listen up they will be having a sale this weekend, so if there is a store in your area go and check it out you will not be disappointed.  Go to their site and locations here

3 comments:

Daja McEntire said...

That store is nice and I love all of there things....I'm planning on decorating my new home soon!!!

ida said...

You are the Rachel Zoe of home goods . lol

emilie said...

What a fun store! I'm jealous!

Emilie
www.liveeatsmile.blogspot.com