WELCOME

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Take A Risk Day

Hello,
Yes I'm back in business, I posted last week about my laptop that crashed, well it's back from the shop. I really missed my laptop and it has been confirmed that I cannot live without it. I'm just glad I have it back. OK, I have been busy with projects and getting ready for the spring. I know you guys love pictures so I'll jump right into it. Well one of my favorite bloggers The Nester, has declared a Take a Risk Day and lately I have taken several risk around my house. I have experimented with spray paint, fabrics and staple guns, to name a few. I purchased this chair years ago for $20.00 dollars, it was missing one leg.


OK, a leg was missing but it had good bones I knew it had potential. The wood was a nice walnut brown the seat a gorgeous cream color leather trimmed with gold nail heads. I could not beat the price, I knew I would find a room for it. This chair has literally been in every room of my house. Recently I decided to give it a glam makeover.


Boy a little spray paint & sand paper, can give a quick facelift.

All finished
Wait I can't forget about Oscar, do you guys remember him?

Well I gave him a makeover for the spring also, did you all recognize him sitting by the chair?

So I encourage you to take a risk in your home also. Check out the risk takers here.http://www.thenester.com/.

3 comments:

The Sister Sophisticate said...

Very nicely done!

Miss M&M said...

The chair looks fabulous!

Loretta said...

Thanks ladies, this was a fun makeover.