WELCOME

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Projects and more Projects, Fabric

Hello,
Boy have I been busy, working on projects, spring cleaning, and working. Now the real BOOMER is that my laptop computer crashed(I'm using the Wizard laptop) so that's why I've been MIA(missing in action). I should have my computer back tomorrow. Guys really I have been working on so many projects I have been like a little busy bee. I have so much to share. OK, I shared in an earlier post about my new secret shopping spot Old Time Pottery. Well last week they had a huge sale, so the Wizard drove me up to the sale in Rockford on Friday night after I got off work. Would someone please explain to me why do some sales start on Thursday's. Ok let me stay focus, I really wanted to purchase some fabric, they had some beautiful remnants.  I grab a cute Ikat print by Robert Allen and another print by Waverly. I know you guys remember me posting about my sister assisting me in making curtains, I'll post about that later this week. But I did find some fabric for my new drapes. YES I love black & white,  OK, I'll show off my Paula's creation real soon . She threaten me and told me that I had better mention her name and her hard work on the drapes.  
The above fabric will be used to make shades for my kitchen and for cushions for my daughters chairs, I'll show that project soon. I'm experiencing problems with uploading photos on the hubbies computer, so I will be showing some of my projects really soon.  I plan will  post tomorrow.

Now this little guy really needed a spring makeover.   

1 comment:

Miss M&M said...

I really like the black and white fabric. And seeing that I'm having a love affair with the color blue at the moment, I was trying to getter a closer glimpse of that beautiful blue fabric too. Can't wait to see more.