WELCOME

Monday, January 20, 2014

Closet Reveal

 Happy Monday!! I hope you guys had a great weekend. Well I did show my little bench transformation last week, but today I'm revealing my closet. I have really purged my closet, I was known for being a clothes horse but that has changed with age. I'm no longer into the latest and greatest fashion trends; I prefer more classic pieces now.  Living in Chicago my closet is always in a constant rotation. I'm super thrilled to reveal it to you all.

                                                                  After


                                                                   Before
 After the purge my clothes hang perfectly and is not overcrowded. I love these black felt hangers. 
 The new shelves provide extra space for my handbags I have stuffed my handbags to retain their shape.




                                                We installed the extra shelves for some much need storage.

                   The black lacquer jewelry box holds most of my earrings, and some bracelets.


This little pelican holds most of my bracelets and watches. Well I had to give him something to do.
                               
                                                  I have displayed some of my favorite photos.




           This black & white tray helps to keep my dresser top clutter free and organized.






 These hooks holds items that I used more frequently, scarves & belts while everything else is stashed away overhead in baskets.








                                    My husband and I trimmed the dresser with nail head in silver. I'll be posting more about that project soon.




                                                       My HomeGoods clearance bench steals the show.




 I like things to be out of sight, these baskets take care of that by storing my waist lets, clutches, hats, and scarves.




        I had some left over nail head  & wallpaper so I decided to use it on this shoe box.


                   I adore the metallic sheen on these baskets, they add the glam effect.











I'm totally in love with my closet. 
That's my closet, finished, done, that's it. Well actually I was thinking about changing the rug.
I'll be posting about some of the projects I did to complete my closet. 


                   I'm partying today over at www.remodelaholic.com come join the party.



     

4 comments:

Brandi said...

Such a great makeover! I love the black and white theme and all the details you added. The nail-heads on the dresser look really nice.

Loretta said...

Thanks For your sweet comment Brandi.

Moesheba said...

WoW what a great job, really looks custom and original.Colors are coordinated so well

Dee said...

I love your closet. It's very glam. I think the dresser is my favorite, though.